Dental Office Visits
What to expect at your at your first appointment
For adults, we reserve roughly 90 minutes so that we can accurately complete the following:
- Gather previous clinical records, review patient’s medical and dental history, blood pressure and any current medicines
- Take any (X-rays) we may need. Please let us know if you have any current X-rays from a previous office (some insurance companies have limitations to how many X-rays they will cover) to avoid having to pay out-of-pocket fees.
- Soft tissue exam to accurately determine what type of cleaning is right for you
- Complete comprehensive exam of the intra-oral, head, and neck
- Preventive cleaning and complete doctor exam